At HealthShed Discount Pharmacy we want you to be satisfied with your purchase, therefore our returns policy is in addition to your rights under the Australian Consumer Law. Please read the following carefully to ensure you are completely aware of your rights under this policy and our obligations to you.
Lowest Price Guarantee
HealthShed Discount Pharmacy takes our Lowest Price Guarantee seriously. If you find a cheaper advertised price on any stocked item, we will match it, provided the conditions below are met:
- The product is identical
- Only prices of registered Australian pharmacies will be matched
- The competitor has the merchandise in stock and it is available for sale
- HealthShed has the stock in store
- You must have proof of the lower advertised price at the time of purchase
- Competitor’s prices will be deemed to be valid for no more than 30 days
- Verification of the lower price may only be used once
- A limit of 3 identical items may be purchased at the lower price
- There are to be no rainchecks
Change of Mind Returns
HealthShed Discount Pharmacy will offer you an exchange or refund if you wish to return an item because you have changed your mind about your purchase, only if:
- The item is returned within 7 days of purchase; and
- An original HealthShed Discount Pharmacy register receipt or other adequate proof of purchase is provided at the time of returning the item; and
- The item has not been used or damaged in any way; and
- The item is in its original packaging including manuals, pamphlets and all accessories; and
- The item is unopened, unused and in its original saleable condition; and
- The item is not one on which a change of mind return is not offered (see below).
Should the above requirements not be satisfied, HealthShed Discount Pharmacy reserves the right to not offer a refund or exchange for change of mind returns.
Where a Change of Mind Return is Not Available
Under no circumstances will HealthShed Discount Pharmacy accept the return of any items from the following categories under the change of mind returns policy:
- Medicines (Prescribed or Over the Counter)
- Baby Formula
- Vitamin Supplements
HealthShed Discount Pharmacy will accept product returns and provide you with an exchange, refund or repair where:
- The product is not fit for its intended purpose, or
- The product is faulty or is not of acceptable quality, or
- Is significantly different to those shown or described to you, or
- The product is unsafe, and
- You can present your HealthShed Discount Pharmacy register receipt or other adequate proof of purchase.
HealthShed Discount Pharmacy may elect to return the product to the manufacturer to determine the nature of the problem. HealthShed Discount Pharmacy reserves the right not to offer an exchange, refund or repair where the item fault is a result of misuse or neglect.
Goods presented for repair may be replaced by refurbished goods of the same type rather than being repaired. Refurbished parts may be used to repair goods. Our goods come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. You are entitled to a replacement or refund for a major failure and for compensation for any other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage. You are also entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced if the goods fail to be of acceptable quality* and the failure does not amount to a major failure.
*Products must be of acceptable quality, that is:
- safe, lasting, with no faults
- look acceptable
- do all the things someone would normally expect them to do.
Acceptable quality takes into account what would normally be expected for the type of product and cost.
HealthShed Discount Pharmacy Reserves the Right to:
Assess the condition and age of returned goods prior to providing a repair, exchange or refund. This may result in a repair, exchange or refund being refused.
- Your original HealthShed Discount Pharmacy register receipt is the best form of proof of purchase
- Refunds will be issued using your original payment method
Effective October 2016